We watched a number of clips from Democracy Now!’s coverage of 2009’s COP15.
- Chief G-77 Negotiator Lumumba Stanislaus Di-Aping: US-Backed Proposals Mean Death for Millions of Africans
- “Would You Commit Murder?“–15-Year-Old Maldives Climate Ambassador Asks World Leaders to Take on Climate Change
- Police Pepper Spray, Arrest Protesters Marching on UN Climate Summit as Hundreds Inside Stage Walkout (with guest appearance by then-AgroEcoPostDoc)
- Democratic Lawmakers Defend US Stance at Copenhagen Climate Summit
- Bolivian President Evo Morales on Climate Debt, Capitalism, Why He Wants a Tribunal for Climate Justice and Much More
From COP16 in Cancún, Mexcio: